Battlefield 4 Teasers (1 Viewer)

It is a pain the *** not to be able to edit your soldier in the menus. It is a simple and easy ability that should be part of the game. You can edit via the web, the only reason it isn't included it to attract people to either use the app or visit the website. Those 10 seconds could be better used getting to the objectives in the beginning of a match.

Indeed, particularly in obliteration. There's not any good reason not to be able to do what you want to equip your soldier how you want between matches. I tend to switch kits depending on which map I'm playing and a lot of times I forget to switch when starting a new game.

It's not a huge deal but it would make the experience much better if I could make those changes in the lobby or between game menus. It's just a silly omission.

:mecry: :17:

i changed my assault loadout yesterday for the first time in about 3 months.

i changed my assault loadout yesterday for the first time in about 3 months.

I change it as the battle warrants it, especially if I'm playing engineer. But that mostly constitutes switching out my RPG for an IGLA or something of the like.

Assault only get's switched around when I get a new gun (no where near unlocking them all).

I change it as the battle warrants it, especially if I'm playing engineer. But that mostly constitutes switching out my RPG for an IGLA or something of the like.

Assault only get's switched around when I get a new gun (no where near unlocking them all).

Yep, I switch things up fairly often. I like trying different combinations and still exploring what works best in what situation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom