Battlefield 2042 (1 Viewer)

what does "inspired by" mean? Does that mean, "we remember the best BF game so we are throwing that out there to "hype up" this one because our last 3 were turd burglars"? Or 2.5 turd burglars... since 4 eventually got good. Edit:.. I didn't even play 5 either, so I can't judge it. and One was "ok" with no variety.

what does "inspired by" mean? Does that mean, "we remember the best BF game so we are throwing that out there to "hype up" this one because our last 3 were turd burglars"? Or 2.5 turd burglars... since 4 eventually got good. Edit:.. I didn't even play 5 either, so I can't judge it. and One was "ok" with no variety.

well, if they are smart they will try to make the game as much like BF3 as possible...that's what people want and it's the thing that will get people back to the game....of course, it's EA and Dice so i don't know how much effort will go into that

i guess we'll see something soon...and of course, they are making a mobile BF game :freak7:

kcirdor, why you took your nips away??

looks like the official title will be Battlefield 2042:

it's just a cinematic trailer but there are some things in there that are obviously meant to show that they are looking to bring BF back to BF3 & BF4 levels

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom