Battlefield V (2 Viewers)

Being serious...will FROSTBITE do what it takes for BF5 to 3 & 4. Best war themed shooters ever, other than BLACK.

IMO, BF needs to go back to being BF...the WWI setting was cool for a minute but the overall game suffered from it....limited weaponry and sluggish vehicles take away from the core of BF....

it appears they are going to a WWII setting which doesn't blow my skirt up either but at least there will be more variation in the weaponry....

IMO, BF needs to go back to being BF...the WWI setting was cool for a minute but the overall game suffered from it....limited weaponry and sluggish vehicles take away from the core of BF....
I hope they bring helicopters back. I had gotten so good with those on BF4 and then they took them away with BF1.

it appears they are going to a WWII setting which doesn't blow my skirt up either but at least there will be more variation in the weaponry....
Lol at doesn't blow my skirt up, mine neither. 3 and 4 was so great I feel they feel they can't top it. Just my honest opinion. I have quite a few ideas how they can match or top those but what do I know, I'm just a chef. Sucks, I'm so not into old school war and I'm an "old head" as the youngsters say. I say do Vietnam to the Cold War era...

The Develper is Dice. Frostbite is the engine.

I have been saying this for years but you said BF 1 was GOTY.

With that out of the way, WWII is an improvement, but they needed to move up to at least Vietnam. The Vietnam expansion to BF III or IV was great.

vajayjay was accurate.

Medic!

Last edited:
Scarcity Changes The Way You Play
In another move to force team play, DICE is taking a new approach to loading out soldiers when they respawn. You still get a few clips of ammo and a grenade, but unless you're an ace shot, don't expect that supply to last very long. You also don't regenerate your full health after taking a bullet, so staying by a medic is going to be key to survival. To help with the resource scarcity, you can always resupply ammo, gadgets, and health on a flag position – provided one has been built there. Bold soldiers can also run to collect ammo off the corpses of their downed enemies as well, keeping them in the fight a bit longer. We're curious to see how these changes affect the scout class. Snipers who like to camp are going to need an ample supply of ammo before they go perch on the ridge. Maybe this will convince more player to PTFO. DICE hopes this new scarcity creates more micro-lulls in the action where squads regroup before pushing forward, lending the play a more measured and tactical rhythm.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad they have returned to no auto regenerating

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom