Battlefield V (1 Viewer)

pushed back to November 20th to avoid getting curbstomped by RDR and COD

Good. I wouldn't have time to invest in it right now anyway. I got people's faces to bop.

i'd like to say that i will buy this game but i don't think i will....i just don't really care about PvP anymore like i used to...

truthfully, i would much rather have a modern BF game than WW2 era...

i'd like to say that i will buy this game but i don't think i will....i just don't really care about PvP anymore like i used to...

I think I would still play a good modern PvP game, although not near as much as in the past, but the WWII era weapons are probably a no go for me. At this point, I'm just too used to advanced future weapons, space magic, and coop.

So tomorrow, eh? If I were to purchase it online and download it, do I get to start downloading at midnight? And if so, which time zone?

So tomorrow, eh? If I were to purchase it online and download it, do I get to start downloading at midnight? And if so, which time zone?

most of the time, you can download a game before it's released but it's locked until the release time

i can't say for sure if it's true for BF but it's pretty common

You should check out WW3. Pretty fun. Also, I did end up getting BFV and the shooting mechanics are really good. Better than I expected.

How is the air combat in the Battlefield series (or is there any)? Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom