Battlefield V (1 Viewer)

it sounds like this is EA's "hold my beer" moment in response to Fallout 76...

as someone who loved BFBC2, BF3 and even BF4 with it's launch issues, i can say that i have no desire to play this

BFBC2 is still by far the best game in the series. It's been mostly downhill since then. Although the Vietnam expansion in BF3 was pretty good.

How is the air combat in the Battlefield series (or is there any)? Thanks.

There is some air combat but it is a bit disjointed from the ground combat other than the massive annihilation by the bombers on infantry.....the AA guns need a buff against the bombers.....if anyone wants to squad up on PC....hit me up...always looking to coordinate....

I finally upgraded my Xbox 360 to an Xbox One X since I have good internet now.

I got the Battlefield Gold Rush edition... when I first started playing Battlefield V ... I was not liking it too much... now with 60+ hours of online play under my belt I love it. Great game and it keeps getting better with the updates.

Is this worth jumping into now or am I too far behind with weapons/crates/etc? Loved the BF1 for xbox but now I am on PC.

Is this worth jumping into now or am I too far behind with weapons/crates/etc? Loved the BF1 for xbox but now I am on PC.

i have been playing BF4 lately and it's way more fun than BF1

way more variety in guns, gadgets and play styles

It's an okay game, but severely underwhelming vs previous BF games. It's never too late to jump into a game. Might get your butt handed to you until you get the hang of it, but that's part of the fun sometimes.

If you played BF4 or previous versions, it sucks compared to those. Wait for the next version to come out. I logged about 100 hours on BF1 before going back to BF4. It sucked. I wasted my money on it. BFV was just a tad better but still not on the level I like. Until they go back to BC2 , BF3&4 type games, Im not touching them again.

If you played BF4 or previous versions, it sucks compared to those. Wait for the next version to come out. I logged about 100 hours on BF1 before going back to BF4. It sucked. I wasted my money on it. BFV was just a tad better but still not on the level I like. Until they go back to BC2 , BF3&4 type games, Im not touching them again.

BC2 remains the best Battlefield game they ever made. The classes were perfectly balanced to fit together and counter each other. Also, the vehicles and helicopters were balanced well. BF3 was still good, but lost some of that balance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom