BDM's 2nd Annual SR.com "Posters Draft" (1 Viewer)

BLUE_DOG_MAN

KCCO
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, well, well, it's that time of year again. When everybody and there Mama are talking about the draft and giving their two cents worth on who should take who and who's stock is rising/falling. It seems like every two minutes theres another "Super Updated Mock Draft 5,000.1 Version" thread. EVERYBODY wants to play GM. Well your in luck!!! Last year I came up with the crazy idea of having members sign up for an online draft. The catch is, you didnt draft players.....You drafted your favorite sr.com posters!! You must also post why you selected that particuar poster as well.

I had no idea that it would go over as well as it did. So this year it is back by popular demand. If you are at all interested please sign up ASAP!!

We will start signing people up now through March 20th or when we obtain 32 teams. Whichever comes first. (Last year we did it with less teams, so we will see what kind of response we get this time.)The order in which people post that they are committed to this will be the order in which we draft.

Below is the original post from last year along with the threads link:

http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23440

With all the hoopla thats been going on since the last second ticked off the clock during the Superbowl and all the way up til draft day I figured it was time to have a little fun. It seems as if everyday another mock draft thread has been posted here and I figured its time for a change. The change is simple, we will take the first 32 members that actually register for this nonsense, I mean parody and hold a draft. The twist is that we will not be drafting players........... Instead you will be drafting your favorite sr.com posters and your reasoning and logic behind the pick would be greatly appreciated.This will be a 7 round draft.

Once (if) we get 32 people to sign up we will kick it off in the order that we signed up. Dont give out your picks until its your turn in each round please. Thanks and lets have some good clean fun and pick your all star team of posters with a differsnt poster each round. You may pick other members participating in the draft. However once a member is selected they are off the board. Trades are allowed! BDM

May I make a suggestion that captains may not be drafted. This turned out to be confusing come gamedays last season

I hope all of the coaches were in attendance at the combine, but for those of you that weren't, I'll bring you up to date: 12 reps of 135, a vertical leap of multiple inches and ran the 40 until I finished. :hihi:

For those of you that didn't make it, you can catch me at my University of Canada pro day, where I will be undergoing a full workout and conducting one-on-one interviews.

Last year's draft board:

The draft is complete....if you haven't submitted your final selection, please do so ASAP!

1. zmonbobbo - :anon:
(1)LSSpam
(2)draftfreak [via trade; selected by whiteshadowen in the 6th round]
(3)SaintDroopy
(4)Fragmaster
(5)longhornjeff
(6)boxerharley
(7)Fleur-de-V

2. whiteshadowen -
(1)St Dude
(2)TPS
(3)Richard
(4)Jim Everett
(5)UncleTrvlingJim
(6)BullDawg [via trade; selected by zmonbobbo in 2nd round]
(7)SoonerJim

3. VishaL/John Oates (new co-GM) - :shrug:
(1)Chop
(2)John Oates
(3)OnePeat
(4)HouDat
(5)NolaSteve
(6)acreboy
(7)Optimusaint

4. kewee -:homer:
(1)Loose Cannon
(2)RebSaint
(3)Saintman2884
(4)ok awesome
(5)Squeezebox
(6)SaintsRays
(7)Po' Boy Sandwich

5. BLUE_DOG_MAN -
(1)SaintRob
(2)Big Chin Guy
(3)CT Saints Fan
(4)504 Girl [via trade; selected by cajunpoe in 2nd round]
(5)Jay Foster [via trade; selected by keepoursaints in 1st round]
(6)kevin in buffalo [keepoursaints 6th round pick via trade]
(7)River City Saint

6. The_Burning_Bush - :16:
(1)Hammernnails
(2)Dubya
(3)antipop504
(4)Sainty-claus
(5)Saint by the Bay
(6)Kin_Korn_Karn
(7)Corporate Johnny

7. peytonknows - :logo:
(1)Jacob
(2)Kooldak
(3)THAJCODE
(4)WeatherNLU
(5)Professor
(6)Staphory
(7)JackT.

8. hammernnails -
(1)Joe OKC
(2)BLUE_DOG_MAN
(3)St.Lickem
(4)SoggyBottomBoy
(5)PA Saint
(6)St.Michaelfan
(7)**

9. fr3sh/Jonesy77 (new co-GM) -
(1)peytonknows
(2)tenordas
(3)thewyrm
(4)killah
(5)Postman
(6)Ted
(7)MSUSousaphone

10. harry383/Saint Bama (new co-GM) -
(1)bongo59
(2)Mike Detillier
(3)Editor
(4)Scott Belot
(5)Tankinmd
(6)guillermo
(7)Marcosaint

11. andyb33 -
(1)maxlibido
(2)geauxsaints
(3)MLU
(4)gboudx
(5)mikey O.
(6)Sports Writer JJ
(7)Dre

12. primadox - :gorgeous:
(1)SharonT
(2)SaintLady
(3)gaminerie
(4)MamaSaint
(5)Wolbrat
(6)Kanona29
(7)cajuncook

13. Sainty-claus - :0056:
(1)Taurus
(2)Chairman LMAO
(3)Sandman
(4)TomWaits
(5)johnnyd
(6)Bleu Raeder
(7)Father Markus

14. IceHot -:1053178878:
(1)Andrus
(2)TCU Dan
(3)Dan in Lafayette
(4)SAINTSFAN
(5)Shawn
(6)Rugger
(7)Burtifus

15. cajunpoe -
(1)covingtondog
(2)Helofixer [extra 4th round pick from BDM for 504Girl]
(3)Frank the Rat
(4)Diat150
(5)Bill [BDM's 5th round pick via trade]
(6)Down With Disease
(7)AR Saint

16. SoggyBottomBoy -
(1)Ra
(2)SaintJ
(3)Realchrism
(4)Coach Largent
(5)bil
(6)Mr. Sparkle
(7)dapperdan

17. Saints420Fan -
(1)keepoursaints
(2)primadox
(3)kewee
(4)mvtrucking
(5)Shrike3000
(6)rstrauss33
(7)**

18. MSUSousaphone -:voodoo:
(1)DadsDream
(2)DavidM
(3)Brennan77
(4)Saintlywife
(5)Amadhunter
(6)Lustmord
(7)Jonesy77

19. keepoursaints -
(1)Hennessy Rob [via trade; selected by BDM in 5th round with pick via trade from cajunpoe]
(2)bclemms
(3)David Robbins
(4)Colin311
(5)Shrimpnose
(6)ravincreations [via trade; selected by BDM in 6th round]
(7)Ti Rider

20. tenordas - :singer:
(1)Dean in L.A.
(2)skymike
(3)Fiyo
(4)blackadder
(5)Cajun Mike
(6)guitarzan
(7)MoJoMan

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
TRADE UPDATES: BLUE_DOG_MAN has traded his 4th and 5th round selections to cajunpoe for his 5th round selection and 504Girl. Updates will be reflected in the draft board as the corresponding rounds come up.

OTHER UPDATES: John Oates is now co-GM with VishaL, since Visha wasn't available to make the last couple of picks for his team.

OTHER UPDATES: Jonesy77 is now co-GM with fr3sh, since fr3sh wasn't available to make the last few picks for his team.

OTHER UPDATES: Saint Bama is now co-GM with harry383, since harry383 wasn't available to make the last few picks for his team.

TRADE UPDATES: BLUE_DOG_MAN has traded his 5th round selection [acquired via trade from cajunpoe] Hennesey Rob, his 6th round selection ravincreations, and his 7th round selection to keepoursaints for his 1st round selection Jay Foster, his 6th round selection and his 7th round selection. Updates will be reflected in the draft board as the corresponding rounds come up.

TRADE UPDATES: zmonbobbo has traded BullDawg, to whiteshadowen for draftfreak, along with the right to declare that Whiteshadowen's new text underneath his user name will read "owner and adult supervision for BULLDAWG" until after the NFL Draft.

**missed their picks; please submit your picks ASAP.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom