Be careful with Mock Draft Links (1 Viewer)

WhoDATX512

High Priest of WhoDat
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Fellow Whodats,

Be careful when visiting random mock draft websites that you may find when searching. I messed up my computer bad when visiting Football's future and a link off that website. That site has good content but some of the links to other sites could potentially be bad.

-Chris

Fellow Whodats,

Be careful when visiting random mock draft websites that you may find when searching. I messed up my computer bad when visiting Football's future and a link off that website. That site has good content but some of the links to other sites could potentially be bad.

-Chris

Did you click the ad link that said "see Paris Hilton in the shower?" :hihi:

I've been without virus protection for several months. Thanks again

I wouldn't want to go without for even 1 hour. Not with all the junk out there trying to get in to your computer.

Windows Defender

I wouldn't want to go without for even 1 hour. Not with all the junk out there trying to get in to your computer.

I have been running Windows Defender all this time, but the expert who installed my high-speed internet service said I needed additional virus protection. Now that I am running Avast and Windows Defender, downloads are a whole lot slower. I just got an update to Avast.

I have been running Windows Defender all this time, but the expert who installed my high-speed internet service said I needed additional virus protection. Now that I am running Avast and Windows Defender, downloads are a whole lot slower. I just got an update to Avast.

If you computer can't handle Avast, then try out AVG. They have a free version and while I have members of my family that run Avast, I find AVG to be less of a memory hog. YMMV.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom