Be Glad That The Saints Will Not Face The Broncos This Regular Season! (1 Viewer)

Eeyore

Cultured, sophisticated, man about town!
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Orton has unleashed the power of the pimp stache.

It will take a combined effort of the eleven players on defense and the other ten players on his own offense along with the coaches and fans of both teams to overcome its awesome power!

For the good of humanity I believe that it must be stopped before it becomes all powerful.

Orton's facial hair is a travesty equaled only by the Salem Witch Trials and possibly the Civil War.

it's actually more of a pit-stash for those who understand that lingo

Oh, I thought you were glad because we don't have to look at those mesmerizing striped socks.

Apparently, the beard has quite the opposite effect.

Attachments

• ortonneckbeard.jpg
    ortonneckbeard.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 150
Oh, I thought you were glad because we don't have to look at those mesmerizing striped socks.

They're wearing the uniforms to tone down the effects of the stache.

If Orton were to wear a regular uniform the NFL would have to ban women from the event because they would not be able to refrain from rushing the field and throwing themselves at him.

Rather than enact such a policy they simply mandated that the Broncos wear the ugliest uniforms known to man.

They should just let the dude wear coveralls during the game. He looks like he is a step away from polishing the floors at Wal Mart at 2 am for minimum wage and a box of crunch and munch.

It's a good look, get rid of the stash, and he would melt any Amish woman at the knees....

CaptainNeckBeard21.jpg

They call Orton "neckbeard," but I was always more impressed by Plummer.

The pern stash:
jake_plummer_moustache1.jpg

The Grizzly Adams:
jake-plummer.jpg

When I heard Madden ragging on Orton's neckbeard one Sunday night, I didn't stop laughing for like thirty minutes. And he actually said "neckbeard".

I submit the theory that the Broncos defense is as dominant as it is this season because Orton takes his helmet off when he is not on the field and the opposing offensive players can't take their eyes off of his stache. It is their "12th man" for the lack of a better word.

Heard Denver was trying to trade for the Raiders playmaker. Really won't want to face them if they can combine the Orton facial fur with this beast...

pigeon.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom