Be honest, your Record predictions after losing in Week 1 (1 Viewer)

How many wins will the Saints have this season?

• 1-3 wins

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • 3-6 wins

Votes: 33 23.4%
  • 6-9 wins

Votes: 65 46.1%
  • 9+ wins

Votes: 37 26.2%

• Total voters
do you really think he makes that big of a difference ?? if we loose Brees, yeah you are right. But Loosing Breaux is like loosing Lewis the past two seasons...

Yes, I thoroughly believe he makes that big of a difference. No doubt in my mind. My vote was originally 7-9 wins. Surely Breaux, our best corner and top 10 in the league is worth at least three wins--particularly when you have no depth and currently no pass rush.

Im still saying 6-10. But no where as bad as I thought we were. Just have to see how we react to Breaux injury. I think the game could have went either way. Not very disappointed at all.

I started out with 7-9 and i'm sticking with it. This year will be a continuation of the last two seasons.

Anybody picking 9+ wins should have their head examined. Not to worry, reality will set in once the Giants get finished doing a number on this defense next week.

Many here know me as a pessimist, but before the season I had us pegged at 8-8. After todays game though I think we can go 10-6 at best, 9-6 at worst.

- The offense looks better than it did at any point last year. Brees and his receivers look scarier than when Manning had Harrison, Wayne, and Stokley.
- The defense played great for 3 qtrs., and against a very good offense.
- It wasn't until Breaux came out that we had the change the game plan, and what did we honestly think would happen when we suddenly asked more out of 3 1st year players?
- Lutz missed a 61 yard field goal, but as he gets more practice he will make 1 or more of them. That kick was so close.
- Coaching looks better than it did last year.

So 10-6 for me.

Anybody picking 9+ wins should have their head examined. Not to worry, reality will set in once the Giants get finished doing a number on this defense next week.
This is a really great example of how not to express your opinion on this website.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

The Giants barely beat a Cowboys team that was starting a rookie qb, and lacks a defense.

If the Giants are doing a number on us I would be more than surprised.

The Giants barely beat a Cowboys team that was starting a rookie qb, and lacks a defense.

Ok, hope I'm wrong but I just see the Giants with Eli Manning and that receiving corp ripping off huge chunks of yardage.

Their offense is going to run all over us. Our offense should run all over them. It'll come down to which defense stinks less, and I don't feel confident our defense isn't worse.

Their offense is going to run all over us. Our offense should run all over them. It'll come down to which defense stinks less, and I don't feel confident our defense isn't worse.

I can't tell people what to believe, but I feel confident that the coaches who had us in a situation to win will get us into that same position next week.

I predicted 9-7 before the season (with a W over the Raiders). Now I stand corrected at 8-8. But the team is playing well. Even the defense the first 3 Quarters. Need to close out games and not miss so many FG's

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom