Be honest, your Record predictions after losing in Week 1 (1 Viewer)

How many wins will the Saints have this season?

• 1-3 wins

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • 3-6 wins

Votes: 33 23.4%
  • 6-9 wins

Votes: 65 46.1%
  • 9+ wins

Votes: 37 26.2%

• Total voters

TheSaints7

Die Hard Saints Fan.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What do you think our final record will be after that game, has your opinions changed?

We would need Professor Ned Brainard to win 4 games.

Yes...due to poor o-line play in the preseason, I recently predicted that Brees would get hurt and we'd therefore go 3-13 or 4-12. I think Brees has a chance of remaining healthy if the o-line can remain healthy and we can generate a consistent running game. If Brees remains healthy and we get a running game/more ball control offense than I think we go 7-9 or 8-8.

I'm sticking to my original 6-10 prediction. We will probably gut out some division wins and beat up on some bad teams but the good teams (Panthers, Broncos, Cheifs, etc....) are going to skull **** us.

If Breaux is out for significant time the defense will be only slightly better than last year.

All in on double 00..

15-1!!!!

(What? You thought I would waste the beer that was consumed while watching today's game?)

:smilielol:

I had an accumulator bet on today and the only team to let me down were the Saints, I would of won 380.

Take away the long run and the PI in the 4th quarter, I think we're a bit better on D than last year. The analysts calling the game on TV thought our D was good in the first half. So, I'm staying positive that we're somewhat improved and could be win 8 games.

12-4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom