Be on the look out for Austin carr (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I think he will be in there today and will work the slot with MT . He played in the last Rams game. Just a name to keep a eye on due to Kirkwood being out. I also thought about Simmie cobbs making his debut,but I don't know yet

I think he will be in there today and will work the slot with MT . He played in the last Rams game. Just a name to keep a eye on due to Kirkwood being out. I also thought about Simmie cobbs making his debut,but I don't know yet
When does the active/inactive list come out.

I don't think Kirkwood came off the PS until after that first Rams game. Too bad he's hurt but other than Watson we have the same personnel.

The chess match will be in how the Rams defend differently.

We've been less explosive since mid-season, this is a rematch and there are some different personnel dynamics...so I don't know what to expect but minimum, as usual in the playoffs, I expect another back and forth battle up for grabs in the 4th.

Certainly, either way, weird bounces of the ball, bad calls or whatever can steamroll to a big lead. Either team is capable if they get a tailwind from fluke plays, mistakes or bad officiating.

Been on the lookout for Carr since last season.....only half kidding
He was going to be the next Edelman...

He's seems not quite fast or strong enough to really take it up a notch.

If he can't make a bigger impact in a Payton-Brees scheme by next season, you are likely looking at his ceiling.

I mean, every receiver we had that was impactful as #2, 3 or 4 over the years and went somewhere else faded quickly and disappeared from the league after working in a different system with different QB, except Snead who was Baltimore's leading receiver. So if Carr can't develop here, where will he?

Dunno what ruined the relationship with Snead but Snead of 2015-16 would have helped this team stay at another level up offensively throughout the season.

Last edited:
I expect him to be active but not have any kind of impact on the game.

Thomas will man the slot fora good part of the day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom