Be Safe through the storm (1 Viewer)

I want to thank all of you praying for us down here. I live in the Northeastern part of Vermillion Parish out in the country on a farm. So we're busy moving machinery our vehicles and cattle over to higher ground. I'm praying for everybody else who's in the storm track and I'm praying that it doesn't strengthen anymore than it is right now.
They just managed to evacuate us from the Gulf yesterday and it was starting to get rough.

Am saying a prayer for all in Nawlins' and the area in the storms path....hope all are safe!!

Praying for safety for all you Louisianians! I wish the city of New Orleans would hire Brandon Browner. If anything can hold those levees, it’s him.

Stay safe everyone!

I fully expect my electricity to go out at some point. I live just north of Lafayette and It usually does during any storms of significance. Entergy is pretty terrible about trimming branches off of the lines here. Seemingly they just wait for the storms to do their damage and then start trimming.

Anyway, the winds are already picking up and it's howling out there on and off. Take care of yourselves, everyone.

Stay safe everyone!

I fully expect my electricity to go out at some point. I live just north of Lafayette and It usually does during any storms of significance. Entergy is pretty terrible about trimming branches off of the lines here. Seemingly they just wait for the storms to do their damage and then start trimming.

Anyway, the winds are already picking up and it's howling out there on and off. Take care of yourselves, everyone.
Entergy as a whole are very good with their vegetation management. Be safe brother and let us know if you need anything.

To everyone on here that’s in the path of this storm. If you get to a point where you need something do not hesitate to send me a message on here. If there’s anyway I can help I will. Just remember a few things. If you see a downed power line do not go anywhere near it. The line may be down but that does not mean it is de energized. If you get to close you can be electrocuted because of something called step potential. The ground will actually conduct the electricity and the time you are close enough and take a step there is a ground difference and it could kill you. Also if the streets are flooded stay off them. All you are doing is helping to drive more water into peoples homes. Don’t run a generator inside your house. That is a sure way to die.
I hope you guys are all safe and you will all be in my prayers.

Barry is still chilling off the coast and is almost a hurricane.
We don't need all this rain. ?
Continued prayers for NOLA, BR and everyone in his path.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom