Bear Fan Regrets Team Not Signing Darren Sharper (1 Viewer)

It's not bad enough to have a thread regarding the opinion of every so called expert....now the opinions of posters from other team forums :covri:

Just picked up Johnny Knox. I watched the game and Cutler looked at him before any other receivers. He's going to be his Eddie Royal.

Yeh. I picked him up in all of my leagues, only thing that worries me is he may be in rotation with Hester and Earl Bennett. Knox will take over real soon though.

playing in the Dome >>>>>>>>>>>>>playing outside in Chicago in the winter.

It's not bad enough to have a thread regarding the opinion of every so called expert....now the opinions of posters from other team forums :covri:

Someone always has to complain about a simple 'thread'. Wow. If you don't like the thread don't post in it

Move along

Yeh. I picked him up in all of my leagues, only thing that worries me is he may be in rotation with Hester and Earl Bennett. Knox will take over real soon though.

Hester is not a WR and will never be a good one. He is just a deep ball threat in which Knox is know for. Like you, I see Knox filling that #1 void the Bears have been laking for so long.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom