N/S Bears @ Falcons (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Since the Saints don’t play on SNF, the Bears/Falcons game will be on FOX in NOLA.
I think if Atlanta loses again, there is a chance Quinn is fired, especially if it’s similar to the Dallas game.

time for the Failcans to choke in spectacular fashion. Out of curiosity has any team put up such prolific numbers and started 0-2.

After what happened last week, Atlanta doesn't deserve to win anymore games. Ever. Just putting it out there in the universe to see what happens.

After what happened last week, Atlanta doesn't deserve to win anymore games. Ever. Just putting it out there in the universe to see what happens.

How dare you! That is so cruel!

We may need them to play spoiler for us at the end of seasons, in order to improve our playoff spot. They will be allowed to win those games ;)

time for the Failcans to choke in spectacular fashion. Out of curiosity has any team put up such prolific numbers and started 0-2.
I can't be sure. But if they have the record, then it's a GREAT record for them to have! :very-happy:

I'm glad that Graham made the catch, but he sure looks timid out there.
Nothing like what he was when in the Black & Gold.

No idea why, but I knew he would miss that.

Anyone else see the falcon player slap the long snapper on that missed field goal? I remember Onyemata getting called for that a couple years ago

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom