Bears fans seemed to have given up on 2 seed (1 Viewer)

BlackNGoldblood

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Reading two of their biggest fan forums, I’m mainly seeing people confident they’ll be in the playoffs, and even some who would rather the 4 seed, so they can avoid the Saints and play the Rams (assuming we get the 2 seed). Anyways, I thought this was interesting to hear this from a Chicago fan base whose team is only 2 games out from a 2 seed, but I guess just making the playoffs is a reasonable goal when you’ve enjoyed such few successes since the ‘86 season. http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/100374-Current-NFC-Standings-and-Playoff-Picture

2 games to catch up and only 4 games left against a team that is 10-2, yeah that's a tough haul.

you can believe this team will be on point from here on out. got some well deserved rest and come back ready to dominate. only thing to trip up this team will be injuries.

Bears can’t afford to let up. Vikings are 6-5-1 and they play each other the last game of the year in Minnesota.

Bears also have to play Green Bay who could get a jolt with McCarthy out.

Bottom line: they’ll be motivated this weekend and at least until they clinch the division.

I'm not completely sold on them. They've yet to beat a team with a winning record (Sans the mighty Cousins).
Every time I hear "Bears fan" I think of this...:mad1:...
20181205_185527.jpg20181205_185633.jpg

Wonder what would've happened to those guys if they brought those signs into the Dome? I would pay to see it.

I don't care if they beat them for us now or beat them for us in the playoffs.

Could be a playoff full of rematches

Saints vs Cowboys
Rams vs Bears
Saints vs Rams

Make it happen! (along with the 1 seed)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom