Bears interested in our O-lineman (1 Viewer)

They can have bushrod, not dlp

They can have bushrod, not dlp

pretty much how I feel. I agree with the earlier posts that neither is irreplaceable, but seems like every time you shuffle any of the interior 3 there is at least a 6 game learning period while they get used to working in tandem. I don't want our Offense to sputter out of the gate since they will have to put up a lot of points while we put the defense together.

:hmm: on a different note...can we work out a deal for Urlacher??
I'm sure he'd be willing to take a huge pay cut right? :biglol:
Honestly he has a better shot of getting a ring in the Big Easy.
:0021: :gold_cup: :gosaints: :saintshelmet:

Sounds like correlation speculation to me. But who knows, Kyle Turley even with his bad back could probably start for the Bears.

DLP is the #1 free agent center rated by a lot of services and yes while he may not be irreplaceable there is no free agent who would not be a downgrade. If we can't get a deal for him He should get and deserves a 1st round tender.

i agree with the majority of folks here, they can have bushrod but not dlp.

No way we let Bushrod walk. We got to secure that left side for our 100 million dollar QB. But DLP im not to sure about. We need a stud center snapping the ball. I really like Travis Friedrick from Wisconsin and Barrett Jones from Alabama...We can do without DLP but not Bushrod. Get him in Loomis!!!

I would take a 2nd rounder for DLP

and if they sign Bushrod to a big deal we will get a high compensatory pick next year since its unlikely we will sign a big guy this year.....

and still stand to lose guys like devery, casillas, daniel, mcbride, ellis, shanle

The Bears were 12 million under the cap. Putting the franchise tag on Henry Melton ate up 2/3rds of the cap space that the Bears had available. I'm sure that they can easily renegotiate some contracts and make some cuts but as of now there isn't much room for them to work with. They still have players to re-sign with the money that they have available, including Brian Urlacher

i would be okay in letting them overpay for bushrod...de la puente should come back

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom