Bears looking to trade Anthony Miller (1 Viewer)

jboss

All-Pro
Reaction score
Haven't seen anything posted on this yet. I have to wonder if we haven't at least made a call to the Bears about it. I always liked Miller. And the Bears certainly haven't done him any favors in their offense. I wouldn't mind a trade for him for a mid round pick.

Where are you getting 18 million?

Per Profootballtalk, "Miller has only a $1.7 million cap hit for the 2021 season, which is the last year on his rookie contract."

Yeah, you are right. I confused him with the good receiver they have. The franchise guy.

This is the guy who punched CGJ in the playoffs. Pass.

Yeah, you are right. I confused him with the good receiver they have. The franchise guy.

This is the guy who punched CGJ in the playoffs. Pass.
To be fair CGJ has been getting punches thrown at him an awful lot from a lot of different people. Michael Thomas being one of them. Just sayin, common denominator, etc.

Miller is a very talented WR and would be such a great fit. I remember watching games where he absolutely routed cornerbacks so bad as was wide open for an easy TD and Trubisky under threw or over threw him by 15 yards. You could see the frustration in miller’s body language.

What???
He could be a top 3 WR if he got a QB that’s worth something.

As for the OP......I’d take Miller to bolster our WR unit.
Have to disagree here. The fact he's performed as well as he has with Mitch Trubisky says quite a lot about his talent.
He has big Alshon Jeffrey energy to me. Good WR, just gets too much credit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom