Bears meltdown (1 Viewer)

JOElittleBIGhorn

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
So far the Bears are far from a meltdown, but they seem to be following the formula for a late season collapse. As we've seen with the Falcons and now the Giants, a few bad games from the quarterback has lead to a downward spiral for both teams. After last night's game Chicago is calling for Grossman's head, just what the young quarterback needed for a confidence boost. I could be way off here but I think there is a legit shot for a Bears collapse and Saints Dome-field advantage. Thoughts?

Its possible but I don't think its likely. The toughest part of their schedule is done. Their next game against Minnesota might be tough but then after that they play St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Detroit, and Green Bay. For us to catch them we have to win out and they have to lose two of those games. I guess it can happen but I wouldn't call it a collapse by the Bears.

So far the Bears are far from a meltdown, but they seem to be following the formula for a late season collapse. As we've seen with the Falcons and now the Giants, a few bad games from the quarterback has lead to a downward spiral for both teams. After last night's game Chicago is calling for Grossman's head, just what the young quarterback needed for a confidence boost. I could be way off here but I think there is a legit shot for a Bears collapse and Saints Dome-field advantage. Thoughts?

A little too optimistic. The Bears will still get home field thru out the PO,s, as long as they win.

If the current trend continues, the Cowboys could be the greater concern in the post season.

Regardless of what Grossman does, there defense is going to win the games for them most of the time... that coupled with the fact that the bears are in a weak division, and have pretty much a cake schedule ahead of them i don't see them falling apart like that, would be nice but i doubt it will happen... Like i said their defense is what makes them so good.

Perhaps we will not see a late season collapse, but I wouldn't be surprised to see an early playoff exit. Grossman is very erratic and lacks disclipine. If the long ball isn't working, he's terrible.

The Bears could lose some of those games. No game is a gimme, look at how tough Green Bay has played in Seattle. You just never know.

If Grossman keeps looking horendous, anything is possible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom