Bears or Giants? (1 Viewer)

Forest

Banned
Reaction score
As a Saints fan, who are you pulling for? Seems like it could be a win-win either way to me...but I'm pulling for Chicago since they are a lock, in my opinion, to win their division, and the Giants are not (lot of division games left), so give them as many losses as possible.

I'll take the Steelers, they're an AFC team. :hihi:

A Giants loss would give us the quickest results as they would be tied with us. But we face them later this year anyways so a Chicago loss wouldn't be too bad.

Da Bears!!......they just scored, and now lead those Gigantes!

I want the bears to win because I think they'll lose their first playoff game. If we lock up the #2 position in the playoffs, we'll still have homefield advantage throughout, unless the bears win both of their first two playoff games - I don't think they can.

I want the bears to win because I think they'll lose their first playoff game. If we lock up the #2 position in the playoffs, we'll still have homefield advantage throughout, unless the bears win both of their first two playoff games - I don't think they can.
They need a consistent QB, or they're gonna be in trouble, come playoff time (if not before). :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom