Bears/Panthers (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
I know most of y'all don't think the Panthers are a threat for the division but I do.

A win here puts them at 4-2 and they'll come to the dome "knowing" they can win that game.

They've discovered a second fantastic running back that can only make the offense that much better once McCaffrey returns. Bridgewater has been afforded not being stressed to carry the load offensively, and he's managed that unit beautifully.

Let's go Bears.
Y'all beat the Falcons.
Y'all beat the Bucs.
Let's go 3 for 3.

I really hate to depend on the Bears. I think it’s a pretty even match up but i don’t trust them enough to bet on or anything. We will see. Hopefully at least a good game.

Hopefully the bears can hang an L on the Packers this year before the wheels fall off of them. But you're right - don't bet on them.

Saints control their own destiny. The two head to head matchups with the Panthers will decide our future. By the end of the season, today’s Panthers - Bears game might play a role in the NFC seeding, but is most likely irrelevant to the Saints.

I have absolutely zero confidence in the Bears, but sure hope that they can put a beating on the Panthers.

Since we need the Bears they will collapse in epic fashion... 😀

Honestly, if they can hang around like they did with the Bucs then they have a shot. Defense is really good so maybe they can keep a lid on Teddy. WR Samuel is out with a knee so that helps. Kawaan Short was put on IR so that should help the Bears offense. I think it comes down to Nick Foles and the passing game. Carolina is a good team.

I only have the crappy noon games. Unfortunately, like everyone else, no confidence in Bears. However, also unfortunately, I do have confidence in Green Bay, so we got that.

I really hate to depend on the Bears. I think it’s a pretty even match up but i don’t trust them enough to bet on or anything. We will see. Hopefully at least a good game.
They are 2 for 2 so far.

I'll be definitely tuned in to do this one. This is the game that they are showing in the Memphis area.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom