Bears/Panthers (1 Viewer)

I only have the crappy noon games. Unfortunately, like everyone else, no confidence in Bears. However, also unfortunately, I do have confidence in Green Bay, so we got that.
Same here Bengals/Colts or Browns/Steelers for early games. I'll be on the redZone until the Packers/Bucs game

Bears just picked off Bridgwater!!

Bears suck. Had to take a delay of game on 3rd and goal after taking a t/o.

Bears made a stop on the goaline.

Teddy needs to protect himself better when running the ball. He's trying to run like Cam or Lamar. He's gonna get hurt if he doesnt start sliding.

I know most of y'all don't think the Panthers are a threat for the division but I do.

A win here puts them at 4-2 and they'll come to the dome "knowing" they can win that game.

They've discovered a second fantastic running back that can only make the offense that much better once McCaffrey returns. Bridgewater has been afforded not being stressed to carry the load offensively, and he's managed that unit beautifully.

Let's go Bears.
Y'all beat the Falcons.
Y'all beat the Bucs.
Let's go 3 for 3.
They got my attention.

Saints control their own destiny. The two head to head matchups with the Panthers will decide our future. By the end of the season, today’s Panthers - Bears game might play a role in the NFC seeding, but is most likely irrelevant to the Saints.

No win or loss by a division rival is irrelevant.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom