Bears release Gould [and sign Conner Barth] (1 Viewer)

Didn't realise Gould was 34, still though, he's totally worth it. Very reliable kicker.

Hope this has nothing to do with Sitton.

So we can theoretically walk away from this weekend with a top Defensive end a top Gaurd and a top Kicker...... MIND BLOWN

Regarding the correlation between Gould, Sitton, and the cap space the Bears already have: it may not be an issue with cap space; it could be a real money/cash flow budget thing.

Dang, Gould is VERY good, and like Gotskowski, and great bad weather kicker too.

This would be a SHOCK.....what in the world is going on in Chicago?

Didn't realise Gould was 34, still though, he's totally worth it. Very reliable kicker.

Hope this has nothing to do with Sitton.

age doesn't matters when it comes to kickers.. it aint like they get hit that often

Bears fans says he missed a lot of 4th quarter kicks last year and was terrible this preseason.

By the way, way off topic, but Chicago related.......

Does anyone know why the great Bears defense in 1984 (Buddy Ryan-Mike Ditka) was called the "46 defense"?

Yeah, just checked. They claimed OC Eric Kush and CB Cre'Von LeBlanc. Gould gives them one spot, and they need to create one more spot. I don't think this move has anything to do with Sitton.

Ding ding ding!!

Well done.

I always assumed it had to do with 4 players or 6 players somewhere on D, but it just had to do with a players number.

He is not what he once was! Missed a couple huge kicks last year that sent Bears fans through the roof around these parts. I think everyone is remembering the Gould of 2/3 years ago when he was on fire hitting everything in good and bad weather.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom