Bears sign Ted Ginn Jr. to 1 year deal (1 Viewer)

I’ve heard it was because he was Thomas’ backup but idk. He showed out in training camp and then dropped half his targets in the preseason. Maybe the games moved too quick for him?

If he fixed the drops then the NFL is in trouble

I'm rooting for Humphrey to show that he can do on that one play last preseason on the regular with the big boys. I was kind of meh on the Ginn signing, but was pleasantly surprised with his contributions as a Saint. Wish him the best.

Really, he was invisible last season anyway (along with the rest not named MT). Good luck to him. I just hope Sanders can be another legit target. The rest of the guys can continue to block downfield.

I hate to admit it but the challenges as a result of social distancing will give Tommylee an upper leg.

Only way TQS and TLL will get open at all is if the secondary players have to abide by the 6ft of separation pandemic guidelines.
I wish Ginn well, it's been at least a few years since he was a real 'deep threat'...
Only because Drew doesn’t have the arm strength to get him the deep ball anymore. He still outran plenty of Drew’s passes.

Really, he was invisible last season anyway (along with the rest not named MT). Good luck to him. I just hope Sanders can be another legit target. The rest of the guys can continue to block downfield.

Invisible because we don’t have a QB that can get him the ball over the top. He may be gassed now but he outran plenty of deep throws the last two years here.

So that’s Nick Foles, Jimmy Graham, and Ted Ginn. I think Ryan Pace hasn’t bought a new version of Madden in a while.

So true, my Brother is a Bears fan. He thinks the Bears are so smart with Pace. He thinks cause Pace came from Mickey and Sean that he is a God of football. They pretty much just sign older players from other teams. All he can say in his defense about his Bears is the 5 championships they won back when they wore leather helmets, it's really quite comical

I was hoping Ginn stayed unsigned till after the start of camp, but oh well. He could of been a decent 3rd WR if our current guys don’t step it up.

It’s crazy that Tommy Lee Lewis is only 27. It feels like he’s been on and off this team for a decade. I hope he doesn’t make this team.

Marquez Callaway and Emmanuel Butler are the two guys I’m pulling for to make the team. Butler could be a Colston type of possession receiver due to his size. Callaway offers more in the vertical passing game with his athleticism. He could also offer us something as a backup return man that we currently don’t have. It might come down to who is better on special teams.

Juwan Johnson is another I like after those 2. He’s a huge receiver, but don’t think he’s better than the other two I like. I would think Butler would be over him since they are kind of the same type of receiver. Krishawn Hogan may have the inside track since he was on this team last year and is likely the best blocker out the bunch. But he doesn’t bring too much to the passing game at least last year. Lil’Jordan Humphrey is another that might have the inside track cause he started out on the practice squad and was called up before Butler. He was a big play machine in preseason.

I have no idea about the rest of that group with Tim White, Maurice Harris, and Tiquan Mizzell. White and Mizzell are both 5’10” speed guys I presume, while Harris is another big 6’3” receiver. I would think these 3 have the outside track to make the team out of the bunch, but who knows.

Last edited:
It’s crazy that Tommy Lee Lewis is only 27. It feels like he’s been on and off this team for a decade. I hope he doesn’t make this team.

Marquez Callaway and Emmanuel Butler are the two guys I’m pulling for to make the team. Butler could be a Colston type of possession receiver due to his size. Callaway offers more in the vertical passing game with his athleticism. He could also offer us something as a backup return man that we currently don’t have. It might come down to who is better on special teams.

Juwan Johnson is another I like after those 2. He’s a huge receiver, but don’t think he’s better than the other two I like. I would think Butler would be over him since they are kind of the same type of receiver. Krishawn Hogan may have the inside track since he was on this team last year and is likely the best blocker out the bunch. But he doesn’t bring too much to the passing game at least last year. Lil’Jordan Humphrey is another that might have the inside track cause he started out on the practice squad and was called up before Butler. He was a big play machine in preseason.

I have no idea about the rest of that group with Tim White, Maurice Harris, and Tiquan Mizzell. White and Mizzell are both 5’10” speed guys I presume, while Harris is another big 6’3” receiver. I would think these 3 have the outside track to make the team out of the bunch, but who knows.

I hope he doesn’t make it too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom