Bears sign Ted Ginn Jr. to 1 year deal (1 Viewer)

He still might get cut in training camp.

I was hoping we could snag him late in the season should we ever need WR depth. He’s obv not the greatest and had no business being our #2 last season, but he was still great for the locker room and contributed nicely during his tenure here. His catch in the NFCCG would have been legendary had the refs now screwed us over three plays later. He was one of the guys I wanted to see get a ring with us the most given his long career and how close he’s always been to winning one but never getting over the hump.

Last edited:
What was the overall reason that Emanuel Butler didn't make the team?

Was it a scheme fit or did they think he wouldn't be able to gel with MT also on the field? That was confusing to me. I can't question it though because no one snatched him off the practice squad, so obviously there's something that teams don't like about his game.

Hogan has the inside track...after all, he was the 5th guy last year. He's good at blocking and special teams. Sometime's that is all that you are looking from at the spot. I personally like Callaway and feel he has the most raw receiving talent outside of CGM and Thomas. And clearly Harris will be here. I suspect TQS will enjoy his last season on the Saints this season.

Was it a scheme fit or did they think he wouldn't be able to gel with MT also on the field? That was confusing to me. I can't question it though because no one snatched him off the practice squad, so obviously there's something that teams don't like about his game.

I’ve heard it was because he was Thomas’ backup but idk. He showed out in training camp and then dropped half his targets in the preseason. Maybe the games moved too quick for him?

drops

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom