Bears WR Allen Robinson in concussion protocol [now cleared to play] (1 Viewer)

So the Saints/Bears matchup is going to come down to which offense can find success vs the opposing defense...

Even with the Saints current absences, I still think the Saints win the matchups.
Brees, Kamara, Murray, Cook, Taysom Hill, and TQS sounds better than Foles, Montgomery, Mooney, Graham, and maybe Patterson? Plus the Bears don’t have Whitehair?
Yes I agree we still have the advantage.

Plus Brees vs Foles is no matchup at all.

Yes I agree we still have the advantage.

Plus Brees vs Foles is no matchup at all.
This is not fantasy football. Can’t look at Offense vs. offense and determine “advantage”.
Our offense versus their defense
Or
Their offense versus our defense

Our defense versus their offense = train wreck (which is worse). But I think the defensive line might get pressure.

Our offense versus their defense = good match up. Their secondary is very good and we’re down several WRs. We need Murray and Kamara to produce.

Fairly even on paper. I think Saints win and cover the four point spread. Keep your eye on flags. If there are only a few we win by a TD or more. If tons of flags are thrown against us we may win but not cover the spread.

Allen Robinson passed concussion protocol and will play Sunday

Honestly shocked (although I guess I shouldn’t be). That looked like a really nasty head shot on a Monday night and now he’s fine for Sunday afternoon?

He‘s by far their best offensive player. As bad as their offense is, he changes the game.

Lol of course. Concussion protocols in NFL are such a joke. Look at the Panthers “clearing” Teddy after like four plays Thursday.

It feels like we the only team in the league sometimes that takes injuries seriously.

That is the 2nd “Doubtful” big time WR to play against us.

But the Bears were upfront about it by saying he was truely questionable.

When they listed him as questionable, then changes due to rules, you had to think he was going to play.

Yeah... this seems a bit reckless. Having nothing to do with how Robinson’s presence impacts our game with the Bears, this is exactly the type of patched up head injury protocol this sport needs to avoid. I hope the guy is okay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom