Bears WR Allen Robinson in concussion protocol [now cleared to play] (1 Viewer)

How well?

250 yards, 3 TDs?

I'm a huge LSU fan but I hope Justin Jefferson drops every pass thrown to him when he plays us later in the season.

If our defense refuses to play defense I hope he pulls in 300 yards and 5tds as long as we win. I want nothing but success for the young man.

And he got P'Oed at the ref for telling him to get off the field.

to be fair, I thought helmet to helmet hits were a penalty, so I thought a flag was warranted, but the flag never came.
I saw him do the flag motion. I think he was mad because they didn't throw a flag for the helmet to helmet hit.

Don’t think he plays this game. Good for us. I hope he gets well with no lasting effects. In a related way I’m still worried about Dalton. That was vicious and I think he may need to go on IR in order to protect him.

I think the Bears will devise a game-plan that involves sending Mooney deep to whichever side of the field that Marcus Williams is covering the deep ball.

They could also have Mooney and Patterson line up on opposite sides and send them both deep... or put Ginn in the slot and send ALL 3 deep.

It’s fail-safe

Impossible game plans...

You can't send him deep to the side of the field that MW is guarding, that is a scientific impossibility! Like equally charged magnets or electrons or something.... whichever side he runs to, by scientific principle alone means that will not be the side MW is guarding, because MW will just inexplicably crash down to the opposite side.

Furthermore if they send one deep on each side, scientific principle dictates that MW will just have to run out the backside of the endzone.

Man check the science, where do you come up with such lame brain delusions... geez!

😆😆😆 I kid, I kid... I think I'm kidding... could just be crying.... carry on.

Matt Nagy said he gone give Allen Robinson till Sunday to see if he passes concussion protocol. If he passes he playes

Matt Nagy said he gone give Allen Robinson till Sunday to see if he passes concussion protocol. If he passes he playes
That’s cold blooded. Dude has yet to pass a concussion test (brain injury) and the coach on the sideline says he will play him if possible. I’m sorry but you sit the guy for his own good.

The independent neurologist will have to clear him to play by Sunday morning. Since he obviously hasn't gotten the team doctors ok to practice by now I give his chance to get a final approval this weekend at about 10-15%.

So the Saints/Bears matchup is going to come down to which offense can find success vs the opposing defense...

Even with the Saints current absences, I still think the Saints win the matchups.
Brees, Kamara, Murray, Cook, Taysom Hill, and TQS sounds better than Foles, Montgomery, Mooney, Graham, and maybe Patterson? Plus the Bears don’t have Whitehair?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom