Beast Alert-Brett Bech to appear at Saints Hall of Fame (1 Viewer)

workhorse

No White Flags!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
his wife was a saintsation... a hot one at that...

I remember him well from when I worked for the Indiana Firebirds of the AFL. He came in midseason and tore it up from the get-go as a receiver and JACK linebacker. He was also in the Adam Sandler movie remake "Longest Yard." He had been on the staff of the Jets. I guess he must have left when Mangini got canned.

Seriously...no, really, seriously? Wow, was Onomo Ojo, Larry Burton, or Steve Rhem not available.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/Articles/2009/10/Brett Bech to appear at Saints HOF Museum.aspx

Former New Orleans Saints wide receiver Brett Bech will appear at the Saints Hall of Fame Museum from 10 a.m.-11:15 a.m. on Sunday, October 18 prior to the New Orleans Saints vs. New York Giants game at noon.

Steve Rhem! I'm very impressed by your knowledge of a very obscure Saints player. Was a big-time college recruit at the University of Minnesota, had some kind of serious injury (don't remember) and the Saints took a shot at him as an undrafted rookie free agent. Stuck around for about 2 seasons. I'm not sure if he ever caught a ball in a regular season game. Thanks for the memory. By the way, I think he wore Eric Martin's old jersey number, #84. He was no Eric Martin!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom