Beat the Streak - 2016 (1 Viewer)

GrayMatter78

aka Klenzade
Staff member
Administrator
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Didn't gain the traction I had hoped, but perhaps season 2 will be the season!

Link: BEAT THE STREAK

Past Winners!

2015 Winner - Klenzade
2016 Winner -

Play the game and whomever ends the season with the longest streak wins. At this point, it's just for fun.

How the Game Works

Each week, you will go to the site and enter a player's name that will either pass for 300 yards, rush for 100 yards, have 100 yards receiving or score a TD either rushing/receiving.

If you are correct, your streak will continue. IF not, you will start back at 0 but you may continue on playing.

Some Rules

I will be turning off the ability to add/update selections after Sunday @ 12pm CST. For Thursday night games, you must have your entries in before start of the game. If not, I will PM you and will give you an opportunity to change the selection before Sunday's deadline or the pick will be null. It will not cause a restart of the streak but will not advance it either.

Also, please be cognizant of spelling of player's name. If you do misspell it, the update process will not likely give you credit for the correct pick.

Quarterbacks
Running Backs
Wide Receiver
Tight Ends

I scrape the statistics from the NFL weekly stats tracker so spellings should be consistent with the above links.

Enjoy and thanks for playing.

My pick is in

So I mis-spelled a name, so since I don't read the rules I have to start over? It's ok if you say no

I assume you are talking about Week 2. You have Big Ben with a TD, well, that would require him to score as a runner or receiver. TD passes do not count in this category.

Week 4 done, Week 5 open.

Very poor week for everyone. Week 4 Results

I'll be on a boat in the Carribean so may not be able to update post-week 5. Will attempt to do it. If I am unable, I ask that people PM their pick for Week 6.

BEAT THE STREAK

Week 6 is complete, Week 7 open!

Thanks everyone for sending me a message while I was on vacation. I entered all I had and processed the week.

BEAT THE STREAK

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom