Beating the Rams is approaching beating the Falcons in feelings of satisfaction (1 Viewer)

perret318

Runnin like a road lizard
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't care that the Saints and Rams were both 3-win teams coming into the game, beating the Rams feels damned good.

Seeing McVay's utterly punchable face on the sideline when they lose is just a warm, delicious feeling in my soul. Happy Sunday, everyone! Who dat!

I won't feel right until we win another Super Bowl. We were legitimately robbed of our opportunity and within the next four years they went back again. And even though they lost the first one with scoring an embarrassingly low 3 points, they won with their second opportunity at home in their new stadium. It's almost like the football gods are trolling us hard.

Anyway, I do enjoy beating them but man I want another ring.

Last edited:
He’s very overrated. Good to see Olave torch him and the safety.
The broadcast was funny on Johnson's TD when Ramsey threw a tantrum. Annoucer was like "Let's see if there was a push-off here" Replay shows, followed by an immediate "No, not at all"

Last edited:
I won't feel right until we win another Super Bowl. We were legitimately robbed of our opportunity and within the next four years they went back again. And even though they lost the first one with scoring an embarrassingly low 3 points, they won with their second opportunity at home in their new stadium. It's almost like the football gods are trolling us hard.

Anyway, I do enjoy beating them but man I want another ring.
Just to play devil’s advocate, the Saints did have a nice fifteen year run during their Super Bowl era.
It looks like the Rams run is ending as quickly as it started.
Call me biased, but I’d take the fifteen year run because both ended with one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom