Because I am bored (1 Viewer)

which game?

• Total voters
That's dumb. Your poll is flawed then.

yes...it makes perfect sense for someone who didn't play one of them to vote :freak7:

This is the same guy who yesterday claimed he didn't have the energy to swing his pillow. Must of had a restful night sleep, because today he starts with the poop slinging that has no point other than to give him a vehicle to hurl his barbs.

i am not as tired today and i had one of my two cups of coffee per week....

it's not really for the pillow fighting....this is serious research....i can't believe you think i would troll for an e-fight about video games :jpshakehead:

You two have been kicking up dust at each other lately. It makes me smile.

it's not really for the pillow fighting....this is serious research....i can't believe you think i would troll for an e-fight about video games :jpshakehead:

Of course. Whatever was I thinking? My sincerest apologies to you, sir.

So what happens when most of you come back to mw2 when the map pack comes out? Can we have a backsliders thread then?

i don't remember saying i would never play MW2 again....i still like the game

and i will probably buy the map packs when they come out....

what does that have to do with anything??

You two have been kicking up dust at each other lately. It makes me smile.

i have nothing but :hearts: for the mongoose...

Of course. Whatever was I thinking? My sincerest apologies to you, sir.

see....that is the mutual respect that we share....mongoose and anita = BFF

I played the Battlefield BC2 demo, and that was enough for me to know that I hated the way the game feels. No offense to anyone, but it seems that the guys that aren't as good at MW2 are loving BC2.:idunno:

Last edited:
yes...it makes perfect sense for someone who didn't play one of them to vote :freak7:

fou

I've never played World of Warcraft, but I'm pretty sure I rather Halo.

How can you tell someone who's favorite game is MW2 that they can't vote for their favorite game when they know that they don't like all that vehicle nonsense.

i don't remember saying i would never play MW2 again....i still like the game

and i will probably buy the map packs when they come out....

what does that have to do with anything??

i have nothing but :hearts: for the mongoose...

see....that is the mutual respect that we share....mongoose and anita = BFF

If the grass is greener.....why come back? Esp for a guy who has spewed his dislike for the game on almost every thread.

I played the Battlefield BC2 demo, and that was enough for me to know that I hated the way the game feels. No offense to anyone, but it seems that the guys that aren't as good at MW2 are loving BC2.:idunno:

Oh, they'll take offense. And then they'll tell you that your OPINION is wrong.

I played the Battlefield BC2 demo, and that was enough for me to know that I hated the way the game feels. No offense to anyone, but it sems that the guys that aten't as good at MW2 are loving BC2.:idunno:

and the guys that are good at MW2 aren't pawning everyone in sight with 50 kills per match so they don't like it....see, generalizations are fun

fou

I've never played World of Warcraft, but I'm pretty sure I rather Halo.

How can you tell someone who's favorite game is MW2 that they can't vote for their favorite game when they know that they don't like all that vehicle nonsense.

you have a point....but i think it is fair that someone give both games a try before dismissing either one of them

The gap is closing in the pole. The Halo sisters are on the move.

If the grass is greener.....why come back? Esp for a guy who has spewed his dislike for the game on almost every thread.

what are you even talking about??

i have over 6 days of time invested in MW2...i am pretty close to a 2nd prestige

if you ever got the impression that i don't like MW2, you are sadly mistaken

The gap is closing in the pole. The Halo sisters are on the move.

Mutombo finger shake. Not so fast my friend. Etc etc.

I said I wasn't voting in this serious research poll. I don't want to skew the results of the august fact finder you know as anitapop.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom