• Total voters

antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
and like to start ****

which game do you prefer?

Halo.

And I'll snipe that cigarette outta ya mouth.

Halo was not included because there seems to be a lot of comparison between the two games in the pole....

also, both of them are recent titles....when Reach comes out, feel free to start a pole about it

that's not a cigarette and you can't have any

don't be a ninny

there are serious implications to this pole

if you don't vote, you can no longer complain

Oh I'll complain. You watch.

I refuse to be a pawn in your stupid game.

if it means that much to you, i will delete the tag

Since I haven't played BC2 yet, MW2 gets my vote. I like the fast pace, and the fact that I own 70% of the games I'm in.

Since I haven't played BC2 yet, MW2 gets my vote. I like the fast pace, and the fact that I own 70% of the games I'm in.

you can't vote if you haven't played both games

you hear that mongeese??

So what happens when most of you come back to mw2 when the map pack comes out? Can we have a backsliders thread then?

Haven't played BC2 yet so I'll abstain for now, but my xbox just got shipped from TX yesterday so I should have it in a few days. :cheer: Also they relaxed the internet blocks at work and I can lurk SR again! :cheer: :cheer:

This is the same guy who yesterday claimed he didn't have the energy to swing his pillow. Must of had a restful night sleep, because today he starts with the poop slinging that has no point other than to give him a vehicle to hurl his barbs.

I'm not voting, because as you said I haven't played both. But count me in for the barb slinging. Watch this: hey buzd, you uh, you don't clip your fingernails enough or something.

Take that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom