Because We Have All Gone Half Mad: Actual Thumb UCL Surgery+Meet Dr. Shin+Speaks About Repair with InternalBrace™ Augmentation (1 Viewer)

I am currently planning on winning the powerball tomorrow night and going to Dr. Shin to have my elbow fixed.
He's like a young Mr. Miyagi... with scissors and fishing line.

I ran across these videos of the actual surgery. Pretty quick. The key is "the re-approximation of the ligament". Where they put that post is the money shot. Too long, and he's out for 6 months. Too short, and he throws like Uncle Rico.

First up, University of Virginia video:

Here is Dr. Shin himself. My gosh, this man is a hand genius. The whole WhoDat World hinges on his shoulders.

Nice vid of Dr Shin...….he sure comes from a great gene pool. Thanks for posting!

Surgery to be performed possibly here?
1920_2178-cd-marinadelreyexteriorsignage-20180628-015-339392.jpg

I doubt it......that is too small town.

Drew will probably be in LA, at the big Cedars-Sinai.

I don't think I'd trust anybody from LA working on me if I was a Saint.

No worries.

As Superchuck said, a stellar MD with a world wide reputation, is not going to be influenced by some stupid football fan bias.

That's where Shin performs his surgeries. However, if the guy says lets do it at the Big CS I am sure they will let him. Wasn't for sure. I'm sure Fletcher will find out.

Wow.......did not know that. Good choice, because that is a beautiful area outside of LA.

Marina Del Rey is part LA and is one the more upscale areas. That hospital is posh.

Sure looks like it.

But still surprises me. I thought Dr Shin would be at the big CS, where all of the big action is??!! Best equipment, best staff, etc.

But maybe the big CS is in the pits of town? Also, Lord knows it much be 1000 times easier driving to Marina Del Ray, then driving in the headache traffic of LA.

How much are you charging to repair middle fingers? Both of mine automatically pop up whenever I see the Falcons or their filthy fans. :shrug:
Doesn't sound like a problem to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom