Beckham needs a reality check (1 Viewer)

NeedforSnead

Rookie
Reaction score
Odell Beckham Jr. fined $36,000 for hit on Saints' Kenny Vaccaro, report says | NOLA.com

I'm sorry I don't know if this has been discussed but I was a bit perturbed my Kenny missing last game. Lo and behold I see that beckham injured him with a complete blindside hit. That entire game left a sour taste in my mouth as he was getting away with PI's and poor Moore was doing an exceptional job. It is just a little bit ridiculous at this point how much he gets away with and what is called for him.

Its a longshot but my dream would be for us to make playoffs and then Kenny can show him how a real man hits in the Wildcard.

Zzyyxxyyxx

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I wonder how much that kicking net got fined for the hit on him.:hihi:

Le_fleur_fan_78

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Odell Beckham Jr. fined $36,000 for hit on Saints' Kenny Vaccaro, report says | NOLA.com

I'm sorry I don't know if this has been discussed but I was a bit perturbed my Kenny missing last game. Lo and behold I see that beckham injured him with a complete blindside hit. That entire game left a sour taste in my mouth as he was getting away with PI's and poor Moore was doing an exceptional job. It is just a little bit ridiculous at this point how much he gets away with and what is called for him.

Its a longshot but my dream would be for us to make playoffs and then Kenny can show him how a real man hits in the Wildcard.
Byrd tried to return the favor, but he missed the hit.....

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom