Beckham needs a reality check (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Odell Beckham Jr. fined $36,000 for hit on Saints' Kenny Vaccaro, report says | NOLA.com

I'm sorry I don't know if this has been discussed but I was a bit perturbed my Kenny missing last game. Lo and behold I see that beckham injured him with a complete blindside hit. That entire game left a sour taste in my mouth as he was getting away with PI's and poor Moore was doing an exceptional job. It is just a little bit ridiculous at this point how much he gets away with and what is called for him.

Its a longshot but my dream would be for us to make playoffs and then Kenny can show him how a real man hits in the Wildcard.

Odell Beckham Jr. fined $36,000 for hit on Saints' Kenny Vaccaro, report says | NOLA.com

I'm sorry I don't know if this has been discussed but I was a bit perturbed my Kenny missing last game. Lo and behold I see that beckham injured him with a complete blindside hit. That entire game left a sour taste in my mouth as he was getting away with PI's and poor Moore was doing an exceptional job. It is just a little bit ridiculous at this point how much he gets away with and what is called for him.

Its a longshot but my dream would be for us to make playoffs and then Kenny can show him how a real man hits in the Wildcard.
Byrd tried to return the favor, but he missed the hit.....

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom