Beer Funnel...How I miss college (1 Viewer)

atceagle

BRING THE WOOD!
Reaction score
Sure do miss those funneling days.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zy0e_Pn1Uas?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zy0e_Pn1Uas?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

St. PJ

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Tailgate in Baton Rouge. Get there around 7am when gametime is 7pm. Walk around campus, not knowing anyone, and I guarantee you will be able to funnel as many beers as you want, eat as much food as you can, throw up, repeat, throw up, repeat, and see nicer looking women and just as wild antics as long as you can breath, all for free.

Last time I went was for the LSU/Florida game when Les went for and made it 5/5 on fourth down, and there were 70 year olds next to where Kirby Smith inviting anyone with a smile to funnel with them, another tent near the quad doing the same thing, one on Nicholson extension roped around a tree with about 8 different hoses coming out filled with gallons of beer at a time and all you had to do was say "I want to try" if you weren't randomlly invited to.

Go there and you'll no longer miss the college days, but get to live them a Saturday at a time.

dtc

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm too fat and lazy to do keg stands so hand me a funnel and 2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom