Beer Prices?? (1 Viewer)

travelingsaintsfan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What is the deal here with the beer prices? I never see any real sales. Over in Pasadena they had all different types of beer on sale all the time. Here everyone has the same prices posted in the sale papers which is not on sale.

I know the beer prices of almost every gas station in town and they hardly ever change. I have no idea why.

Probably because they really don't have to try very hard down here to sell beer. If you want discounted prices, buy at Sam's. You just have to buy a lot at a time. Helps if you have a dedicated beer fridge.

Even Sam's prices aren't that great (comparitively). Most groceries down here sell beer at the lowest markup that the law allows. It sells itself, obviously.

And gas stations charge more because they can. They're not making their money off of gas. That's their profit center - you're paying for the convenience.

Even Sam's prices aren't that great (comparitively). Most groceries down here sell beer at the lowest markup that the law allows. It sells itself, obviously.

And gas stations charge more because they can. They're not making their money off of gas. That's their profit center - you're paying for the convenience.

Rouses kicks Sam's *** on all adult beverages.....

Most gas stations in Lake Charles have a 6 pack of 16oz tall boys for $4.99. You can't beat that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom