Beerman Returns!!!! (1 Viewer)

Pittsaint

Far Beyond Driven
Reaction score
Kenny Wilkerson just reported that Michael Lewis has been activated and will be returning kick offs today. Also, the kick return team will be announced before the game with Lewis being the final player introduced.

Lance Moore was released and is expected to be placed on the practice squad.

Another reason for the fans in the Dome to go crazy.

Geaux Beerman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenny Wilkerson just reported that Michael Lewis has been activated and will be returning kick offs today. Also, the kick return team will be announced before the game with Lewis being the final player introduced.

Lance Moore was released and is expected to be placed on the practice squad.

Another reason for the fans in the Dome to go crazy.

Geaux Beerman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes! I was getting really concerned if he was going to play or not.

Go ML!!!!!:Bandance:

!!!

Last game I saw at the dome, he took it to the house. Minn in '02, stupid Culpepper two point conversion. :mad:

Trivia: In Beerman's last regular-season game at the Superdome, he returned a kickoff for a TD!

I figured this would happen... NICE

I'm so excited he'll be returning kickoffs. He should get us 5-20 yards more than Stecker was getting.

First kick-off he runs out of bounds at about the 22 yard line. (Please make me eat my words)

Man I hope returns to his old form. Beerman was such an exciting player, and field position will be huge in this game.

First kick-off he runs out of bounds at about the 22 yard line. (Please make me eat my words)

If there's nothing for him.........why not run out bounds ?? People are always dogging on him for running out of bounds. If the play calls for him to return it up the left/right side and there are no openings let him run it out of bounds.

...because, you know, the season wasn't fairy-tale enough. :)

Welcome back, Michael!

yay!! beerman is back!!

i hope he breaks 1 today or gets a long gainer...that would be awesome!!

im surprised moore got cut, i thought it would of been jamal jones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom