beerman (1 Viewer)

RandyB

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Anyone beside me worried about beermans fumble on punt return? He had problems his 1st season catching punts.

one time so far... and I can't remember him muffing a punt since his 1st year (until last week). I wouldn't worry.

Reggie should be back there for every punt return. Let Beerman handle kickoffs...

hey i am glad the beerman is back i just hope being off so long does not hurt him in punt returns. no doubt he upgrades the ko return team. he just made me nervous on punts sunday.

i think Payton was "concerned"..hence beerman's extended stay on the bench after the fumble

i think Payton was "concerned"..hence beerman's extended stay on the bench after the fumble

I think Payton should have been more concerned with his $50 million running back dancing and 'running' for -5 yards instead of beerman making 1 little mistake on a punt return.

not to come off as a jerk earlier or now, but dude is 35, had a bad knee injurie, and he did good on kickoffs, and sure i was scaried for every punt return, i think we should let him handle kick off's but if he has trouble holding onto the ball then what use is he?

not to come off as a jerk earlier or now, but dude is 35, had a bad knee injurie, and he did good on kickoffs, and sure i was scaried for every punt return, i think we should let him handle kick off's but if he has trouble holding onto the ball then what use is he?

What trouble has he had holding on to the ball?

that why i said "if", and a big if, but if he has trouble like he did earlier in his career, and i am not saying he isnt going to get better, but his punt return skills are suspect after 1 game, and it is only one game, but if he is thinkin about injuries or whatever it is gonna hold him back, and i think he is great,Great on special teams coverage

Yes he fumbled but hasn't Bush fumbled the ball a couple times as well, especially in the that B-more game right in our own territory that set up their first TD(which really got us off to a bad start)......Regardless of Lewis having a knee injury and being 35, he doesn't see to have lost much of a step......Plus he's given us our best kick returns all year, bottom line the guy has speed and can make big plays in the special teams so you need as many guys like that as possible....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom