beerman (1 Viewer)

Yes he fumbled but hasn't Bush fumbled the ball a couple times as well, especially in the that B-more game right in our own territory that set up their first TD(which really got us off to a bad start)......Regardless of Lewis having a knee injury and being 35, he doesn't see to have lost much of a step......Plus he's given us our best kick returns all year, bottom line the guy has speed and can make big plays in the special teams so you need as many guys like that as possible....

okay did dude just compare bush to lewis?
Reggie Bush is the greatest player in the history of the NFL.

okay did dude just compare bush to lewis?
Reggie Bush is the greatest player in the history of the NFL.

what are you talking about? you're talking about cutting a guy who made one mistake, a guy who's actually given us our best returns all year on kickoffs...

i mean i understand tho, who wouldnt love a guy who use to drive a beer truck? who?

Thats another thing, the guy is probably a good guy to have in the locker room as well.....I was definitely glad to see him back because we needed him on Kickoffs desperately and would be cool with letting Bush handle punts but I really think Lewis is going to give us some good plays this year....he seems to still have his speed left, once he knocks the rust off I think he'll be fine...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom