Before anyone says Stetson (2 Viewers)

What’s wrong with Stetson? I’d take a flier on him. A guy that defies all odds, is willing to put in the work, continue to learn and get better. Wins a championship. What’s not to like? Sometimes you just need a game type manager that can sometimes give you more. I like him as a prospect

What’s wrong with Stetson? I’d take a flier on him. A guy that defies all odds, is willing to put in the work, continue to learn and get better. Wins a championship. What’s not to like? Sometimes you just need a game type manager that can sometimes give you more. I like him as a prospect
“He’s too short” … that’s what they said about Brees … if we don’t take a QB in the first two rounds, I wouldn’t mind a late-round draft pick and would definitely add him as an USFA. What could that hurt?

“He’s too short” … that’s what they said about Brees … if we don’t take a QB in the first two rounds, I wouldn’t mind a late-round draft pick and would definitely add him as an USFA. What could that hurt?
Exactly. If we are not able to nab a guy in the 2nd, then you have to at least consider taking him in the late rds, and most definitely as an UDFA.

Can someone please remind me of the last undrafted, free agent quarterback, that really made any noise? Kurt Warner?

Can someone please remind me of the last undrafted, free agent quarterback, that really made any noise? Kurt Warner?
There was this one guy who got drafted #199 in 2000, he turned out pretty good

Thank you. I saw Warner and Brady as a late pick thrown around. It doesn't apply to today's NFL. Scouts dont miss on guys like that anymore. If anything QBs are over reached in the draft now

Yep. He'll be there if they want him.

He can go lights out at the combine and he'll still go day 2.
Yeah, the NFL is a different animal. There are a lot of questions about his arm strength also. He's throwing short
passes to wide open receivers in college. That won't happen at the next level.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom