Behind the Facemask with QB Drew Brees -NewOrleansSaints.com (1 Viewer)

dbnola

Reaction score
What is one activity or sport that you thought would be fun but didn't enjoy? "Surfing in cold water."

What is the one thing you think people would be the most surprised to know you? "I bought a diggery do (an Aborigine musical instrument) and I am actually pretty decent with it."

Want to learn about Brees, click here; http://www.neworleanssaints.com/newsroomarticle.cfm?articleid=3082

You are a very down to earth person. How do you deal with all of the different directions a starting professional quarterback faces? "Just take everything in stride and one day at a time. You have a big responsibility as a starting quarterback and it's a leadership position, but you have to always remember that when you were a kid, football was something that you did for fun and it's supposed to be fun and enjoyable, so let's keep it that way."

Can we go ahead and just get Brees signed to a 10 year extension on top of his current contract? :)

The fact that Brees has such a level-headed perspective on what it means to be a pro athlete in this country is remarkable. Even more remarkable is that he has such a profound understanding of how much the SAINTS mean to the Gulf South THIS YEAR, with this team. Drew Brees and the SAINTS are a perfect, perfect fit.

Interesting read on Drew. Thanks!

Can we go ahead and just get Brees signed to a 10 year extension on top of his current contract? :)

The fact that Brees has such a level-headed perspective on what it means to be a pro athlete in this country is remarkable. Even more remarkable is that he has such a profound understanding of how much the SAINTS mean to the Gulf South THIS YEAR, with this team. Drew Brees and the SAINTS are a perfect, perfect fit.

I agree completely...he is a breath of fresh air (no pun intended) to this organization and community.

"The last Mohegan"???? Never heard of that movie????:scratch:

But a great read. Brees is an interesting person and quite travelled. Comes across very knowledgable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom