Belichick (and Parcells) on coaching Lawrence Taylor (kind of saints related) (1 Viewer)

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
A lot has been written on this board about the drama between Michael Thomas and Sean Payton.

Look, I understand the situation may have gotten out of hand, but at the end, I think those two are individuals looking to achieve a common goal.

Not all players are the same, and some of them are good enough to be tolerated. Since Sean Payton learned from Parcells, I think this story can give us a little food for thought, it starts at 2:25.

Coach Payton and Mike Thomas may not be best friends for life, but I am sure that with time they will be able to heal. Wins are the best cure.

Keep in mind that time as change and that era was very different. Everything was done in house and no way things are spill out in the open for rumors to spread, via social media. Dealing with Thomas now may be more of a challenge for Payton than it is for Parcell or Belichick.

A lot has been written on this board about the drama between Michael Thomas and Sean Payton.

Look, I understand the situation may have gotten out of hand, but at the end, I think those two are individuals looking to achieve a common goal.

Not all players are the same, and some of them are good enough to be tolerated. Since Sean Payton learned from Parcells, I think this story can give us a little food for thought, it starts at 2:25.

Coach Payton and Mike Thomas may not be best friends for life, but I am sure that with time they will be able to heal. Wins are the best cure.

i actually read one of LTs books and the insight of Parcels and BB was awesome. He said BB was a master antagonizer. When the Giants played in the Superdome, he made LT stand next to him and he kept saying “watch number 57. Now that’s how you play linebacker”. They always knew that the way to motivate LT was to piss him off

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom