Belichick Busted... (1 Viewer)

"We have a right to have honest football games,"

I would love to see where that is to be found in the constitution.

Wait, but isn't this a big deal? He just flat out said Belichick has been cheating for the past eight years. Why isn't everybody making a big deal out of this?

"We have a right to have honest football games,"

I would love to see where that is to be found in the constitution.
Article I, Section 8, Clause 3 - "The Congress shall have power... To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes"

(thanks Wikipedia!)

Goodell and Belicheck are stains on the game. Found cheating, fined a pultry useless amount of money, robbed of a pick they dont need, and they keep all there trophies.

Does congress have power to revoke the #7 draft pick? How about 6 and 8, for standing next to 7? :hihi:

They should take their pick 7 away but I don't know if they can because it belonged to the 49ers first, but it would be nice to have pick 9 instead of 10.

THIS IS FAKE PEOPLE!!!! Jeeze easy to fool people nowadays

Does congress have power to revoke the #7 draft pick? How about 6 and 8, for standing next to 7? :hihi:

Deon Branch 6 yrs. 315 Rec. 22 TDs Traded for a 1st rd. pick which eventually become the 7th overall in the draft

Randy Moss 10 yrs. 774 Rec. 124 TDs Traded for a 4th rd. pick

I'm just saying.....

Last edited:
Arlen Specter is a media / attention whore. All he wants is for people to listen to him talk. I honestly don't think he has any business trying to regulate the NFL.

lets take all of the giants away as well. LT was on cocaine all the time. lets take away dallas they took cocaine as well. just give them that extra boost and focus.

i hope billichick hires someone with a photographic memory to watch the other sideline and then say now what you gonna do lol.

billichick almost went undefeated with no taping this is a non-issue. FYI every team can have a camera on the field. lets get all the saints tapes out. this could turn into a huge mess.

Given the NFL's anti-trust exemption, the feds to have the right to stick their nose in, and impose penalties if they see fit....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom