N/S Belichick stopped Jones from talking to other Saints' players (1 Viewer)

Maybe BB can get Aaron Brooks to come mentor him and learn how to not let your mistakes get to you and just enjoy the game.

MJ: What do I do when I throw an INT?
AB: laugh
MJ: what about if I fumble?
AB: just laugh
MJ: what if I do something really crazy like throw the ball backwards?
AB: Gotta laugh about that

Come on man, he came on board with....

Ben Roethlisberger
Santonio Holmes
Hines ward
Heath Miller
Willie Parker
Harrison
Foote
Farrier
Taylor
Polamalu

Sounds like a rough start....

He wasn't coming into a messy situation

Ben Roethlisberger
Santonio Holmes
Hines ward
Heath Miller
Willie Parker
Harrison
Foote
Farrier
Taylor
Polamalu

How many are still on the roster?

Don't even give me a headset....give me noise canceling headphones and I will stand on the sidelines and could coach that squad to an 8-8 or better season lol 🤪

Cowher couldn’t. But it’s 15 years later and Tomlin won 12 games last year. It’s a different team. He’s a good coach.

Definitely a good coach....also a good special teams player lol...

I just won't put him in on that great teir

If I had to pick a new coach from the current head coaches he’d be about 6th on my list.

I really want to think that the Pats can beat the Tompa Bay Bucs next Sunday, but I have major skepticism if BB is having to babysit (apparently literally) his quarterback. McCorkle is coming off a bad beat and it's the Sunday Night Football game of two teams playing that would be getting a ton of press no matter if they were playing a 7:30 in the morning. But if the rookie can do it, I'd give him mad props.

Y'all didn't get the utter sarcasm in his post?

It was quite evident with the way he worded it.

He referenced the two things that Tomlin has over Payton and then ended it with an LOL.

Notice he didn't reference championships because they both have one.
I'm pretty good with sarcasm and detected that right away..

Also knew why the poster had Tomlin and Payton together. I feel like I get smarter everyday the older I get, lol

Ben Roethlisberger
Santonio Holmes
Hines ward
Heath Miller
Willie Parker
Harrison
Foote
Farrier
Taylor
Polamalu

So two hall of fame defensive players and a third year QB and 2nd year TE? Shoot CSP had Charles Grant, Will Smith, Mike McKenzie, and others sitting here when he arrived that weren't much worse off than this list. You act like Ike Taylor and Willie Parker were akin to Gruden inheriting Dungy's Tampa Bay Bucs that had about 4 defensive HOFers on it if not more.

So two hall of fame defensive players and a third year QB and 2nd year TE? Shoot CSP had Charles Grant, Will Smith, Mike McKenzie, and others sitting here when he arrived that weren't much worse off than this list. You act like Ike Taylor and Willie Parker were akin to Gruden inheriting Dungy's Tampa Bay Bucs that had about 4 defensive HOFers on it if not more.

I dont think Tomlin should get a ding for taking talent to the superbowl and keeping the hard nose lunch pail identity alive. He inherited a solid OLine (Faneca, Hartings, Starks) and defensive talents (TroyP, Ryan Clark, Kiesel, Farrior, Foote, Porter). But he certainly kept spinning it (Pouncey, Woodley, Heyward, Leveon, DeCasto, AB, Shazier, Spaeth)

And Horn, Duece, Stinch, and Jamaal werent a bad start for SP either

*The Bucs had 3 HoFers (so far), hard to say if Ronde will eventually get in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom