Bell and Moore injuries (1 Viewer)

RaginKajun18

Very Banned
Reaction score
from schefter on Twitter

Saints say Mike Bell's knee injury and Lance Moore's hamstring strain not as bad as they thought. Both could play Sunday vs. Buffalo.
31 mins ago from UberTwitt

I'll feel better if they practice on Thursday and Friday.

I say we sit Bell and play PT. I am more of a Bell fan than PT, but I'd rather him rest it than play on a weak knee.

I hope they both play next week, but we do need Bell more. Aspecially is PT23 is going to get 1 touch again.

This is arguably Lance Moores last year, he has been replaced by Big Play Meache(not u)m

Please let this be true. Bell is key to the season. Moore is a great receiver and really adds to the offese as well, but I think we can all agree that not having him for a few games would not make that big of a difference, at least at this point in the season.

from schefter on Twitter

Saints say Mike Bell's knee injury and Lance Moore's hamstring strain not as bad as they thought. Both could play Sunday vs. Buffalo.
31 mins ago from UberTwitt
Great news!! Rest them if possible, it's a 16-game season and we don't need any IR starters due to returning from an injury too soon.

Please let this be true. Bell is key to the season. Moore is a great receiver and really adds to the offese as well, but I think we can all agree that not having him for a few games would not make that big of a difference, at least at this point in the season.

:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol: You can't be serious!

I think Lance will be active, but not get many snaps.

I would love to see Bell, but I doubt Payton will let him play. I think Pierre will be 98%, and play OK. Bell will probably be active, just in case Bush or Hamilton don't work out in relief of Pierre.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom