Bell and Moore injuries (1 Viewer)

Great news!! Rest them if possible, it's a 16-game season and we don't need any IR starters due to returning from an injury too soon.

Pierre was out 4 weeks with the same injury, you won't see Bell any time soon.

Hopefully by the time we come off the bye we'll have everybody healthy and be ready to make that push for home field advantage all the way to Miami.

I think Meachem is starting to come into his own but don't count Lance out yet. He's the best route runner on the team and as defenses start to bring even more pressure on Brees you'll start to see Lance get more catches.

Pierre was out 4 weeks with the same injury, you won't see Bell any time soon.

The injuries are technically the same, but that doesn't mean the serverity is.

I'm not a doctor and I didn't stay at a Holiday Express last night, but I'm pretty sure the severity of the strain can differ greatly.

Without him, we wouldnt have a run game period.. So in a sense, thats correct.

We could have PJ Hill on crutches for our starting running back and still win the first two games. To say Bell is the key to the running game is a stretch, to say he is the key to our SEASON is hillarious.

:spit:

I'm not a doctor and I didn't stay at a Holiday Express last night, but I'm pretty sure the severity of the strain can differ greatly.

Yes, there are degrees of sprain. I could sprain my ankle and walk with a limp, and you could sprain your ankle and be on crutches. Same injury, different degree of sprain.

Correct. I didn't say he was going to be for an extended period, you just won't see him this week.

We could have PJ Hill on crutches for our starting running back and still win the first two games. To say Bell is the key to the running game is a stretch, to say he is the key to our SEASON is hillarious.

:spit:

You obviously didnt pay attention in either of the first two games then.. Laugh all you want, but you're the only one.

You obviously didnt pay attention in either of the first two games then.. Laugh all you want, but you're the only one.
:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol: I think the 7 turnovers by the opponent and the 6 TDs thrown by Brees are a BIT more importantly than 200 yards rushing and one single TD.

Think about it.

:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol: I think the 7 turnovers by the opponent and the 6 TDs thrown by Brees are a BIT more importantly than 200 yards rushing and one single TD.

Think about it.

You're the only one laughing, cause I'm definately not. As the weather gets colder and colder Mike Bell will be a very important part of us (hopefully) winning a championship. He's a RB that defenses actually respect with his hard-running and speed.

So to me, him staying healthy is the 2nd most important key for us (Besides Drew staying healthy obviously).

Think about it.

I dont have to think about it.. Ever heard the term balanced offense? Its the solid run game that opened up those pass plays to allow Drew to throw 6 TD's.. Cant have one without the other.. If you cant understand that concept, you dont know football.

correct

grade 1
grade 2
and grade 3 strains

Grade 1 symptoms:
Mild tenderness on the inside of the knee over the ligament.
Usually no swelling.
When the knee is bent to 30 degrees and force applied to the outside of the knee (stressing the medial ligament) pain is felt but there is no joint laxity (looseness) (video).
Grade 2 symptoms:
Significant tenderness on the inside of the knee on the medial ligament.
Some swelling seen over the ligament.
When the knee is stressed as for grade 1 symptoms, there is pain and laxity in the joint, although there is a definite end point (the knee cannot be bent sideways completely).
Grade 3 symptoms:
This is a complete tear of the ligament.
Pain can vary and is sometimes not as bad as that of a grade 2 sprain.
When stressing the knee there is significant joint laxity.
The athlete may complain of having a very wobbly or unstable knee.

cant find anythin gon recovery time- but if 1 I think its like a week or so

You're the only one laughing, cause I'm definately not. As the weather gets colder and colder Mike Bell will be a very important part of us (hopefully) winning a championship. He's a RB that defenses actually respect with his hard-running and speed.

So to me, him staying healthy is the 2nd most important key for us (Besides Drew staying healthy obviously).

It won't matter if it is Bell or Thomas running the ball.....Drew is first, defense is second and the running comes in as a distant third...wouldn't you agree with that statement?

The original post was "Bell is the key to our season" which is HILLARIOUS :smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

He could interchange him with the guy baggin groceries and we will still get our wins.........try putting that bagger as a free safety , QB, linebacker and see what happens.

I dont have to think about it.. Ever heard the term balanced offense? Its the solid run game that opened up those pass plays to allow Drew to throw 6 TD's.. Cant have one without the other.. If you cant understand that concept, you dont know football.

It is Sean who doesn't undestand, ergo why we were 21st in the league last year in rushing.

It is Sean who doesn't undestand, ergo why we were 21st in the league last year in rushing.

Exactly.. You just proved yourself wrong and me right.. See how important a solid run game is to a run at the SB? You control the clock, give your defense adequate rest time, save Drew's arm, etc etc etc.. Its quite obvious.. And *right now*, who is the most solid and most productive RB on this offense? Bell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom