Bell injury? (1 Viewer)

ironhead

All-Pro
Reaction score
Any word on the severity of Bell's injury?

Albi

- Future Hall of Famer -
Reaction score
Merge... Said he could of came back in that game if needed. Nothing serious.

Super Dad

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
He and Lance had injuries that I see them being held out Wed practice with but not keepeing them from playing for more then a week. We shall see thursday hopefully PT is good to go and we can give him another weeks rest

newmexicosaint

superbowl or bust!
Reaction score
MCL sprain? Isn't that what Pierre Thomas has? This isn't good. If my memory serves me right that is a slow healing injury.

Boudro

I'm so not a raper.
Reaction score
Merge... Said he could of came back in that game if needed. Nothing serious.

I played soccer with a guy that tore his ACL and said the same thing. When he tried to come back in the 2nd half he was a no go.

I'm not testifying to the severity of Bell's injury, just telling a related story.

workhorse

No White Flags!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
MCL sprain? Isn't that what Pierre Thomas has? This isn't good. If my memory serves me right that is a slow healing injury.

reading Jeff Duncan, he confirmd MCL sprain...he's saying recovery 2-6 weeks. That's scares me. I'd like to see Hamilton go against the Bills....seriously. Let's see what the kid has.

http://twitter.com/jeffduncantp/

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
reading Jeff Duncan, he confirmd MCL sprain...he's saying recovery 2-6 weeks. That's scares me. I'd like to see Hamilton go against the Bills....seriously. Let's see what the kid has.

http://twitter.com/jeffduncantp/

I complete agree with you. We need that north and south runner. It seems like PT is not ready yet. Bell has made a big difference early in this season.

DangBeast

Very Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if it just me or not, but I remember Hamilton not being the best ball protector ever you guys. He puts it down alot. He's a heavy hitter, but I would trust Reggie Bush and Pierre Thomas this week, aspecially with all the blitzing by Buffalo, they will be throwing ALOT! Reggie will get alot of passing yards (mainly screens im sure) next Sunday.. IMO that is.

slug

Terrace Termite
Reaction score
tough deal

We'll have to see what Hamilton has in the tank..the guy was balls out in pre-season..hungry dammit//I think Bell has set the tone for a successfull running game in our offense, and that can't be overlooked. It's an attitude now.

BIGPOPPA

Goodell BLOWS!!!!!
Reaction score
Bell has been a major factor in the Saints early success. If he is indeed out, his production will be missed. I know Brees has been lighting the opposition up, but a running game helps that. I don't think we have anyone else that hits the hole like he does. He doesn't slow and wait for something, he makes something himself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom