Bell, Moore, Clancy OUT vs Buffalo(MERGED) (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Thnx for the headsup... Kinda figured those three were coming. Glad no one else is there. We'll be fine.

The90s

Reaction score
With Clancy out, do you think the Saints run more 3-4 this week?

OP
Wahoo

Wahoo

miles away
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

He was out last week against the Eagles, and I'm not sure we played any 3-4 against them...

SaintlyAgenda

Cam Jordan Fan Club
Reaction score

I know why you're worried about 3-4 but Clancy didn't play last week either. We use Remi Ayodele and Anthony Hargrove, who I'm sure you're familiar with, in place of him. Expect 35% of the defensive snaps to be in 3-4 though.

ThisIsNewOrleans!

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I really hope to see Hargrove play in his place, and McCray to see sufficient playing time on one of the ends.. We've been fine without Moore so far, although i do miss seeing him out there.. So what do you do? Rely on Bush/PT/Hamilton? Or bring up Hill and see what he can do as well?

The90s

Reaction score
I know why you're worried about 3-4 but Clancy didn't play last week either. We use Remi Ayodele and Anthony Hargrove, who I'm sure you're familiar with, in place of him. Expect 35% of the defensive snaps to be in 3-4 though.
Ha, Anthony Hargrove. That one's funny.

35% is a good number. Enough to keep an offense off-balance with sacrificing too much of your base.

SAINTSFAN

Contributor
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

35% is a good number. Enough to keep an offense off-balance with sacrificing too much of your base.
Hargove has played very well thus far.

SaintlyAgenda

Cam Jordan Fan Club
Reaction score

What's funny about Hargrove? I was simply telling you Clancy's replacement rotation. I know his history in Buffalo but he's been out of the league and completed a rehabilitation program. I'm very happy for him, as a person, to have a 2nd chance at his dream. He's playing pretty well too. You should be happy for the guy that he has turned his life around, he's happy with his life, and playing well.

OP
Wahoo

Wahoo

miles away
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I don't think there has ever been a question about Hargrove's physical talent and ability - it's always been about the mental side for him. By all accounts, he's gotten his life turned around and the Saints coaches have praised him since training camp. He's playing pretty well right now (edit to add: he almost had an INT last week), laugh all you want...

DJA101

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I wish they would give bush 20 carries to see what he can do. Just untill pt an bell are 100 percent.

The90s

Reaction score
What's funny about Hargrove? I was simply telling you Clancy's replacement rotation. I know his history in Buffalo but he's been out of the league and completed a rehabilitation program. I'm very happy for him, as a person, to have a 2nd chance at his dream. He's playing pretty well too. You should be happy for the guy that he has turned his life around, he's happy with his life, and playing well.
I'm glad to see him doing well. You're right, it's great when guys actually do get a 2nd chance in life at their dream. We should all be happy that it's possible.

Still doesn't change the fact that it's amusing to run into players whom your coaches thought weren't good enough to stick around. He had talent but wasn't talented enough to make this roster in the end...it wasn't just his off-the-field troubles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom