Bell, Moore, Clancy OUT vs Buffalo(MERGED) (1 Viewer)

What's funny about Hargrove? I was simply telling you Clancy's replacement rotation. I know his history in Buffalo but he's been out of the league and completed a rehabilitation program. I'm very happy for him, as a person, to have a 2nd chance at his dream. He's playing pretty well too. You should be happy for the guy that he has turned his life around, he's happy with his life, and playing well.
I'm glad to see him doing well. You're right, it's great when guys actually do get a 2nd chance in life at their dream. We should all be happy that it's possible.

Still doesn't change the fact that it's amusing to run into players whom your coaches thought weren't good enough to stick around. He had talent but wasn't talented enough to make this roster in the end...it wasn't just his off-the-field troubles.

I expect to see us stick with a 4-3 for the majority of the game because of the run game the Bills have had with Jackson. 35% is a good number but may be a little high, depending on if we jump out to an early lead.

I expect Bush to get atleast 15 carries, Thomas to get 5-10 and Hamilton 3-5 carries
I feel more comfortable with Reggie this week because of the runs i saw last week

Ayodele will do fine at NT... he played last week against Philly and he did OK.

Get well soon KC.

if we are in the 3-4, then Ellis would be the NT no, Ayodele. He will play though, and so will hargrove and the both are pretty solid. We will be fine. We need Randall Gay and Malcolm Jenkins to step up though. They are not going to pick on TP and JG.. I bet they go after Gay and Jenkins though

According to NFL network, Bell, Moore will not play

Does anyone know who will be toting the rock this week?

my guess is bush is gonna be our starter and then hamilton and thomas will be splitting carries with him

People should click on the link and read the whole article. Payton didn't make it sound like Hamilton would be doing much. Granted, he's being evasive as usual.

This stuck out to me though....

Linebacker Jo-Lonn Dunbar (hamstring) is listed as questionable. And seven players are listed as probable -- quarterback Drew Brees (left, non-throwing shoulder), defensive end Charles Grant (hamstring), defensive end Bobby McCray (back), safety Roman Harper (hamstring), offensive tackle Jermon Bushrod (knee), tight end Jeremy Shockey (ankle) and tailback Pierre Thomas (knee).

Is this the first time Brees has been listed on the injury report? he got hit pretty good against the Eagles. Gald it's not non throwing shoulder. I wonder what it is though.

People should click on the link and read the whole article. Payton didn't make it sound like Hamilton would be doing much. Granted, he's being evasive as usual.

Is this the first time Brees has been listed on the injury report? he got hit pretty good against the Eagles. Gald it's not non throwing shoulder. I wonder what it is though.

It is from that sack he took in the 1st quarter. During the game it has a shot of him on the sidelines stretching his left shoulder out not too long after that hit.

What I'm saying is he played for 3 1/2 quarters with whatever he's got...and we all know how the game ended.

It is from that sack he took in the 1st quarter. During the game it has a shot of him on the sidelines stretching his left shoulder out not too long after that hit.

What I'm saying is he played for 3 1/2 quarters with whatever he's got...and we all know how the game ended.

yeah, i'm sure they'll come after it though

It was called "soreness" on the first injury report this week.

He practiced fully Wed. which means he's probably 100% by Sunday. I'd guess he got bruised up when that Eagles player flattened him on that sack. The injury was early in the 1st quarter and he tore them up after that. I'm sure he's fine.

I'm glad to see him doing well. You're right, it's great when guys actually do get a 2nd chance in life at their dream. We should all be happy that it's possible.

Still doesn't change the fact that it's amusing to run into players whom your coaches thought weren't good enough to stick around. He had talent but wasn't talented enough to make this roster in the end...it wasn't just his off-the-field troubles.

Let's hope he gets that "I'll show YOU" attitude then and racks up 3 or 4 sacks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom