Bell out Sunday (1 Viewer)

Bayou

Reaction score
Bobby Hebert just said it was announced Bell will sit out this week in order to get strong for the duration of the season...it's a long one. How do you feel Pierre will handle the need for power? I hope Coach isn't too overly patient to bring in the "L" Train (Hamilton). What a punch Evans and Hamilton!:worthy:

lets hope he plays ... the bills arent a bad team, if we dont have a running game .. the game can be risky

I like this move. Pierre is on this team for a reason and it's looking alot like the Bills defense is weakest/hurt the most in the middle and that spells short passing game to me.

We'll need PT & Bell for the Jets game. That will be the best defense we see all year.

Bobby Hebert just said it was announced Bell will sit out this week in order to get strong for the duration of the season...it's a long one. How do you feel Pierre will handle the need for power? I hope Coach isn't too overly patient to bring in the "L" Train (Hamilton). What a punch Evans and Hamilton!:worthy:
I'm fine with it... The coaches wouldn't have made the decision so quickly if they weren't comfortable with Pierre's health... We'll be fine. PT is no slouch.

I like this move. Pierre is on this team for a reason and it's looking alot like the Bills defense is weakest/hurt the most in the middle and that spells short passing game to me.

We'll need PT & Bell for the Jets game. That will be the best defense we see all year.

I don't follow. You like what move?

NVM, I guess you meant the sitting of Bell.

I thought you might have been referring to something about PT or Ham.

I have no doubt PT can get the job done. I'm all about the MB lovefest, but at the same time I think some of us Saints fans have forgotten just how important PT is to this team.

PT is going to play with a huge chip on his shoulder to try to prove that he should still be the "main" back. Although I've heard Bell isn't going to not play without a fight because he doesn't want to give up his role.

If it's not windy, this may be the first game that isn't basically 50/50 pass/run ratio. I can see a lot of passes to Reggie and now PT from the backfield, especially if they blitz as much as they have been.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom